Summer break is the longest break from school. Whether you are traveling the world or working in your hometown. Make something out of your summer and take the time to do at least one thing you did not get to do during the school year. Here are some trends and tips for your summer break.
- Summer Trend: Metallic temporary tattoos are in, try out a metallic temporary tattoo to wear so you can show it off in your cute summer outfits.
- Summer Tip: If you plan on continuing school after college and you are entering your last year or two of college now is the time to plan on what test you should be studying for such as GRE, LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, etc… and if you are entering into your last year you should start planning the dates you should take the test.
- Summer Trend: Change up your look by getting a new haircut, color, wardrobe, etc…
- Summer Tip: Get an internship and/or job that is related with your future career if you can. This can help you network and gain knowledge in experience so that it can help you after college.
- Summer Trend: Stop fast food, and eat healthy for 21 days straight and see if it becomes a habit.
- Summer Tip: Sort through your stuff and throw away or sell your junk. If you do not live anywhere to hot summer is the perfect time for yard sales. Otherwise I would stick to selling junk online.
- Summer Trend: Scrapbooking your summer with print out photos from your camera or phone.
- Summer Tip: Make goals, short-term goals for the summer, and long-term goals for the rest of the year.
- Summer Trend: Even though it is summer buy a pair of joggers if you have not already.
- Summer Tip: Wear sunscreen, be safe, and enjoy your summer!
Leave a Reply